Call NOW for Help
Want to learn more about problem gambling? Are you interested in learning about the spectrum of gambling? The Manhattan Problem Gambling Resource Center is hosting monthly Problem Gambling 101 trainings. The Problem Gambling 101 training provides social worker hours and OASAS hours. Please use THIS LINK for access.
- Topic: Manhattan Problem Gambling 101 training
- Time: Jun 15, 2021 10:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Every month on the Third Tue, until Jul 20, 2021, 2 occurrence(s)
- Jun 15, 2021 10:30 AM
- Jul 20, 2021 10:30 AM
- Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
- Monthly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJYoc-CgrjovGdS47y-5dpobj9fds718Z-vz/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCqqz8jEtSUtRqHRowQGY-gXfzziH5YjaduyEj8TnVXcgz0PLtENqEoQYDq
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Dial by your location: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Meeting ID: 925 4980 1530
- Passcode: 557874
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aepFmyhYFO
The Manhattan Problem Gambling Resource Center is a program of the New York Council on Problem Gambling, which is funded by the New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports. The Manhattan PGRC is dedicated to addressing the issue of problem gambling in Manhattan through increasing public awareness and connecting those adversely affected with services that can help them.
The Manhattan Problem Gambling Resource Center is dedicated to the positive transformation of lives harmed by problem gambling. This vision of transformation includes individuals with a gambling problem as well as their families and communities. With a focus on supporting the individual and reducing barriers to care, the Manhattan PGRC is truly the premier center for providing problem gambling services in Manhattan, NY.